Becoming a vendor is easy at the Courtice Flea Market. You can choose from two options to suit your business interests and your lifestyle.
The Serious Entrepreneur
Set up a permanent booth within one of our three main buildings.
You have a product or service in mind, or you’re already offering the service or product elsewhere, and you’re looking to increase your exposure. For a monthly fee, you set up a longer term operation – there is no need to set up and tear down your booth every weekend. This allows you to create an attractive display and product stand. Over time, customers know where you are – allowing you to build your store or company brand. We assist you with your marketing by including your business in our in market Vendor Directory, and the Vendor Directory on our website courticefleamarket.com. Booth space varies, but a typical spot is 10’ by 10’. Fees are based on booth size and location, and the minimum commitment is two months.
The Serious Entrepreneur option is ideal if:
- Retail is your full time motivation. Some vendors also travel to trade shows and different events selling their products (NB: Your booth at the Courtice Flea Market must be open to customers every weekend.)
- You’re considering retail as a career, but you’re testing the waters – and not ready yet to pay for the overhead associated with a store front operation.
- You have another full or part time occupation, and you’re looking to supplement your income.
The Casual or Travelling Entrepreneur, Garage Sale Vendors
Rent indoor or outdoor space by the weekend.
You have a product or service, but you simply can’t commit the time to a regular weekend occupation; you’re a serious entrepreneur but you love travelling from market to market, or you want to hold your garage sale in a high traffic environment. You can rent indoor or outdoor space at anytime. Fees are charged per weekend or day use, but you must set up and tear down your display or product stand every day. Outdoor sites are offered on a ‘first come, first serve’ basis on market mornings between 7 AM and 8 AM. Outdoor booth sizes are 12’ by 20’. Indoor booth space varies and is subject to availability.
This option is ideal if:
- You’re a serious entrepreneur but you love travelling and meeting new people.
- You have a product or service, and you’re looking to sell or promote with a flexible schedule.
- You want to hold your garage sale at the market because it’s convenient (no ads to take out or signs to post), or you live in a low traffic area
Booth Rental Rates
Corner Booth – $350
In-Line Booth – $325
Saturday or Sunday – $50
Full Weekend – $90
Building 2 & 3:
- 10×9 – $225
- 10×7 – $2002
Saturday & Sunday – $50
Full Weekend – $90
- 12×20 – $45
Terms and Conditions
- Booth rates vary depending on size and location. There are smaller and larger booths available at different price points.
- To receive monthly rate, a last month’s deposit and a minimum two month commitment is required.
- Posted rates are subject to change without notice. Confirm rental information by contacting the Courtice Flea Market.
If you are interested in more information, fill out the form below and we will contact you ASAP.